Selling Bulk Cosmetics….can anyone do it?
When you enter the business of selling cosmetics you’ve likely asked yourself who would I be competing against? Who would be the typical person selling cosmetics? And, of course, should I buy bulk cosmetics to sell myself?
Well, in this list we put together we can answer some of those questions…if you fit any of these categories then you can safe in the knowledge that yes, you can indeed sell cosmetics.
Here’s a list of the profiles of people that would sell Korean Cosmetic (direct from a B2B purchase)
- Entrepreneurs that want to establish their own K-beauty business
- Someone interested in reselling Korean skin care and cosmetics in their own country.
- Shop owners interested in carrying Korean beauty items.
- Sellers with a lot of experience wanting to expand their K-beauty portfolios.
- Retail establishments of all sizes, spas, beauty salons, and makeup artists
- Websites dedicated to the sale of cosmetics
- On social media sites like Instagram and Facebook, online retailers may advertise their products.
- Sellers on well-known marketplaces such as Shopee, Carousell, Lazada, and others;
- Wholesalers and distributors of Korean beauty goods looking for a good deal